Friday, August 19, 2011

First post...First letter of the alphabet A for A-TEAM

11:42 am 8/19/2011.....here we go. This morning, I watched the 21st century A-Team movie. The movie's A-TEAM consisted of Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley, and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Neeson plays the leader of the team, "Hannibal". Cooper plays Hannibal's right hand man, "Face". Copley is the crazy, comical entertainment, only pilot Murdock. Rampage steps out of the Octagon and back onto the silver screen with his second starring role (Midnight Meat Train being the first) as B.A. Baracus. That's the "TEAM". The 3rd name that should really be mentioned is Jessica Biel who plays Capt. Sosa. The movie starts off with a pretty good bang...and only has a few dull moments. The movie is a little lengthy which is 2 hours and 7 minutes. I feel like I didn't give this movie a fair chance when it first came out because let's face it...."Rampage" Jackson was one of the stars. I'm not kicking myself in the ass for that decision, I just hope nobody else avoids this movie because of it. I'm actually happy this movie was on because there was a lot of action, big explosions, and a few good laughs scattered around the movie to keep you interested. Think McGyver X4 with a bunch of special effects. All in all, when the smoke has settled...I'm giving the A-TEAM a solid 6.5/10. Solid watch.

1 comment: